Friday, December 08, 2006

Catching up

As a first attempt to make up for my missed comments I want to thank

Dr. Lisa and Sleek Otter who wished me safe travels and good luck when I was going to see Fiancé in Germany before we moved in together

Breena Ronan who said something nice about my teaching

ScienceWoman who commented on my workspace and my lack of accomplishment on to-do lists

PropterDoc and anonymous who chimed in on the discussion about Life as a Postdoc

Dr. Brazen Hussy who also commented on the to-do list

Anonymous who said some nice words about my photos of the Arctic winter

ScienceWoman, Ms.PhD, Zuska and anonymous who commented on "What does a postdoc do?" Zuska also has a comment and link to this post on her own blog.

and Ms.PhD who was my first commenter on sheeps and boots and everything.

Hope you come back!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Awwww, that's ok! I thought maybe it was something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home