Friday, December 08, 2006

Beginners mistake - so sorry for not replying to your comments

So here I have been thinking what I should do to get anybody to comment on my blog. Today I switched to beta and on the first page when I signed in I got a list of comments to moderate. I feel more than a wee bit stupid right now. Thank you all for your kind and thoughtful comments. I will get back to you.

I can't believe I never even checked what the "moderate comments" tab was for. I have disabled it now, and hope your comments will show up when you post.

I well get better. Promise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No appologies necessary! Some bloggers chose to respond to comments, others just let the commenters go at it by themselves (I fall into both categories - sometimes posts take on a life of their own and I just have to leave the commenters to it!).

I really do love the background of your blog. This plant (or a very similar one) used to grow in my garden and it always makes me smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home