Saturday, November 04, 2006

Boot heaven

seems to be right here in front of my nose. I am maybe not skinny, but definitely not big either, but nature and my mothers genes gave me super-functional, yet somewhat out of proportion, calves. Ever since I started thinking about clothes around the age of twelve this fact has had me try on endless amounts of knee-high boots every winter. Most of these boot-buying expeditions goes like this: saxifraga heads to the shop, finds gorgeous boots, try them on, foot fits, but the zipper won't go all the way up. While I do value my leg muscles for walking, hiking and the outdoorsy-type fieldwork I do, they do not fit my girlie taste in clothes and shoes quite so much. This idea of choose your calf size is completely new to me. Maybe we're just hopelessly behind here in my neck of the woods (NOT impossible at all), but yay, this link had me smiling from ear to ear (and dreaming of all the fancy dresses with knee-high boots I will be wearing soon.



I want these!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Ms.PhD said...

Awesome! I too have muscular calves. =D

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i'm actually wearing these right now! they're really comfy and i wear them almost all the time (or for any small reason).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home