Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The life balance challenge Day 1

It started out as a complete failure yesterday. I got to bed too late, got up too late, were too tired to even contemplate exercise and ended up spending all day on administrative tasks. But I did get through the mountain of email and the most overdue course administration tasks and no one commented on me for being slow and lazy. I now have a description for a new course, that will hopefully be approved by the powers that be soon and an external examiner for the upcoming exams. I also went home after a normal work day, spent the evening reading a book (and blogs, who am I kidding), talking to my brother on the phone and went to bed at a decent time. Today I'm going to make a new effort towards sticking to my priorities. At least I'm not completely exhausted anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home