Saturday, November 03, 2007

Enough is enough

I have spent all day updating my blog roll (and do go and check out some of the new links) and tried to update the technorati cloud. Somehow the technorati thing doesn't work and it is driving me crazy. I can't get my new tags added to posts to show up (isn't that what they are supposed to do?) and to top it all off there is a snippet of old info about this blog on the technorati page, that I just can't seem to get to update. I'll have to give up for today. If anybody knows what the problem(s) might be, please let me know.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger C W Magee said...

I stole fewminist engineer's label cloud code. Took a few hours to get working, but seems fine now.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger saxifraga said...

Thanks. Maybe I'll have a look at that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home