Saturday, December 20, 2008

End of semester Saturday morning

My grades are in.

The revise and resubmit with a firm deadline is in.

I need to go into the office today to catch up on some minor things (email new grad students, email colleagues regarding a grant proposal and next summer's fieldwork, send off some figures to the coauthor for another revise and resubmit and write a recommendation for a student), but aside from that I'm done for now.

I've caught up on sleep, been out to celebrate with the husband who has returned from far, far away and am getting ready for some last-minute Christmas shopping before leaving to spend the holidays with the family.

I can't remember the last time I've felt this caught up on things, but it's unbelievably good.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Amelie said...

yay for you! I don't feel very caught up, but nevertheless relaxed for holidays. Which is good, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home