Friday, November 03, 2006

One day at a time

Getting up in the morning is getting harder. It doesn't get light until around 10 AM and it is pitch dark again from around 2 PM. The sun has disappeared below the horizon a couple of weeks ago but we do still have a few hours of amazing blue light in the middle of the day. Last night i was still in my office at 11 PM. Not because I was doing anything productive but because I was playing around with my blog template and got totally obsessed and couldn't leave until I got it just right. There are still a few things I would like to change, but at some point I had to let it go and convince myself to go home and get some sleep. Good thing, since this morning I was dragging myself out of bed. I was almost late for the marathon three-hour lecture I had scheduled and told the invited guest lecturer I would attend. I am actually surprised that my students sit through these lectures one day after another. I had a hard time concentrating after the first 30 minutes and even a couple of coffee breaks didn't really help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home